Unlocking Power: Exploring the Benefits of Online Power Calculators

Advanced Power Calculator | CircuitSecrets
⚡ ADVANCED ELECTRICAL SUITE

Single & 3-Phase Power Calculator

Instantly calculate Active Power (kW), Apparent Power (kVA), Reactive Power (kVAR), Current, and Power Factor with live visual analytics.

Input Parameters

Volts (L-N)
V
Amps
A
Watts (W)
W
cosφ (0.1 - 1.0)

Analysis Result

Result

Enter parameters to calculate

Power Triangle

P Q S

Power Factor Gauge

0.00.51.0

Awaiting input...

Recent History

No saved calculations yet.

Formulas & Reference

Single Phase

  • P = V × I × cosφ
  • S = V × I
  • Q = V × I × sinφ
  • PF = P / S

Three Phase

  • P = √3 × VL × IL × cosφ
  • S = √3 × VL × IL
  • Q = √3 × VL × IL × sinφ
  • PF = P / S
⚠️ Note: Calculations assume balanced three-phase load and sinusoidal waveform. For unbalanced or non-linear loads (harmonics), consult a professional engineer.

© 2024 CircuitSecrets. All rights reserved.